Sunday, May 01, 2005

Jorge Bueno and Reggaeton?

Checked in to the Sheraton right next to Universal Studios Hollywood. On Friday April 29th. My room is on the 17th floor. As I write, I sit at a corner desk with wrap around floor to ceiling windows. The view of the studio is fantastic. Saturday, Spent the day laying out at the pool area getting some sun and later at the theme park. Sunday, I had brunch at Citywalk. Stopped by "Camachos Cantina" where they had a Mariachi entertaining the patrons. They sounded good and at the same time, nothing serious, but I kept thinking how to make the sound and lighting better etc. Spent more time in the theme park and in the evening I started getting ready for The "Reggaeton Invasion" Concert with Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Ivy Queen, Hector el Bambino. I really didn't know the music all the well before today. I was given backstage passes so I went to pretend that it was ME in concert and also for the free food in the green room! The music is ideal for dancing "real close" not only permitted but encouraged because of the style. I like it. Jorge Bueno