Thursday, July 10, 2008

Private Sterling Club at Turnberry Vegas

 
 
 
 
Here are some students and friends of mine at a networking mixer that I put on after a seminar taking place in Las Vegas. These were taken at the Private Sterling Club and Clubhouse within the Turnberry Place Compound. We had a great time and got to know each other better. I'm really congruent from the stage in a seminar or bootcamp setting, what you see is what you get. I don't hold back..I give my best information to my students. I'm the same on the platform as I am at a social event. I do an exercise on day one of my events that allows the attendees to find their Core Identity and be congruent with who they really are at the heart and soul level. I've been told that this technique and excersise alone is worth the price of your investment in the bootcamp. We had an awesome time and I've already received testimonials from this group on how fast and well my corporate credit building strategies have worked for them. The new website is not up yet...but will be at www.YouBecomeTheBank.com Jorge Bueno

Posted by Picasa