Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fire Eating with Marshall Sylver and Jorge Bueno






I had the priveledge of being with Marshall Sylver on his birthday in Los Angeles a few weeks back. I am including a few pictures of me eating fire at his events. Me and a few others orchestrated a celebration on one of the evenings of his weekend presentation called "The Turning Point." I got the group to join me in singing happy birthday to him as we presented him with a birthday cake complete with trick re-lighting candles. Marshall Sylver appreciated our efforts and had a great time with us. He loves to be onstage and chose to spend his special day with us. The only thing missing was a pinata..well maybe next time. I will keep you updated on the latest happenings as Marshall prepares to roll out his Turning Point Seminar in Spanish! That is gonna be amazing..the opportunity to allow folks who have not dominated the english language, to benefit from the material covered during the weekend. Stay Tuned...the news will be special. Read more by CLICKING HERE! Jorge Bueno