Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jorge Bueno's Feet!


Jorge Bueno's Feet! I never thought that anyone would ever be interested in this. I have recieved email requests to post pictures of my feet. My Feet? Yeah, that's what I said, but I am a good sport and here it is: Allow me to direct your attention to "Exibit A" my right foot in the passengers seat of a rental car while driving through San Francisco! As you look below you will find "Exibit B" my left foot! If I told you how many emails I got requesting this you probably wouldn't believe me..it was more that several. Well here they are folks! Curiosity? Fetish? Whatever...It's all good...Feel free to print the pictures, enlarge them and post a picture of my feet on your wall! Or better yet, download them to your computer and designate my foot as your background or wallpaper! Have fun! Jorge Bueno