Thursday, December 28, 2006

Brian Tracy and Jorge Bueno!


I have been a huge fan of Mr. Brian Tracy since I read his book "Maximum Achievement" back in 1996! Around the same time I was reading and listening to Anthony Robbins and other success types like Mr Harvey Mackay..etc. There is a large movement going on right now about the awareness of "The Secret" or "The Law of Attraction." Mr. Brian Tracy spoke about all of the Laws of the universe in "Maximum Achievment" back in the day and has been living and teaching that approach for many many years before that! I still have that book and read it when I need to be reminded to get back on track. Reprogramming your subconscious is definitely key. Thank you Mr. Tracy for writing such awesome material during your career. His books are in print all over the world in several different languages. Pick one up! Read more about Mr. Brian Tracy by Clicking HERE!