Thursday, December 28, 2006

Maserati Quattroporte "DONK" WooHoo!




This is NOT my car YET! I just had to take a picture of it and one with me in it. This is at a dealership in Calabasas, CA. The place is called "The Auto Gallery" I need to sell a car to make room in the garages. The Maserati Quattroporte is a sedan that has a Ferrari derived engine with major horsepower. They make a version called the "Sport GT" with especially tuned exhaust, racing suspension, a quicker gearbox, and larger stock wheels....It's amazing. I have this car soon...perhaps in white! Jorge Bueno P.S. I may choose to be influenced by popular culture in the south and put enormous 26 inch wheels on it and also raise it 10 inches of the ground to give me the ability to make right and left turns...because otherwise...I could just go straight. But I think that it would be so fun to drive a "Donk" My neighbor says that a "Donk" has to be a chevy impala because of the logo...it's a jumping antelope or something but people confuse it for a "Donkey?" Otherwise it's just a "High Rider," Is that true? CLICK HERE FOR DONK PICTURES